[Mailman-Users] How to know if all messages were distributed

Regis regis92130 at gmail.com
Sun May 24 12:17:02 CEST 2015

Hello,

I sent my first mailingfew days ago  to an important number of
subscribers : about 200 000 (!).

However, i wonder if the distribution has been complete...

Indeed 72 hours after the mailing, i continue to see permanently about
500 messages in the queue of my messaging server (i have a linux centOS
VPS with Qmail).
But what is strange is that actually some of those messages were really
distributed : I am sure because I got return receipt emails for them !

So i am confused on the total distribution of my mailing to all
subscribers : is there a possibility so see the number of messages
processed or not yet processed directly from the server (logs...) ?

THANKS A LOT :-)
Regis.