[Mailman-Users] Subscription Spam

Brian Carpenter brian at emwd.com
Wed May 20 15:44:47 CEST 2015

Hello My Fellow Mailman Users:

Subscription spam is starting to become an issue with some of our mailing
lists. Am I correct that the SUBSCRIBE_FORM_SECRET setting will help reduce
the amount of subscription spam? Are there any other measures that can be
done to reduce this type of spam? The pattern is one email address trying to
subscribe to all the mailing lists of domain for several days. Banning the
address works until a new email address is being used.

Brian Carpenter
Owner

Providing Cloud Services and more for over 15 years.

T: 336.755.0685
E: brian at emwd.com
www.emwd.com

 <https://www.facebook.com/pages/EMWDcom/192156034142506>