[Mailman-Users] Archive problem

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed May 6 19:21:04 CEST 2015

On 05/06/2015 09:55 AM, Mark wrote:
> Good after noon,
> i have a Archived list but if i go to my Archives  it ses no messages have been posted yet
> this is not troo only they are being posted can any one help
> the list is set to private Archive

Are messages being posted and delivered to the list? If so, is Mailman's
ArchRunner running on the server - i.e. does

ps -fwwA|grep [A]rchRunner

show something like

mailman  14297 14295  0 May01 ?        00:00:45 /usr/bin/python2.7
/usr/local/mailman/bin/qrunner --runner=ArchRunner:0:1 -s

If ArchRunner is running, what's in Mailman's error log on the server.
If not, try stopping and starting Mailman.