[Mailman-Users] Conceal the member's address

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Sun May 3 14:35:43 CEST 2015

In a message of Sun, 03 May 2015 14:04:47 +0300, EyeLand writes:
>root at vps1:~# sudo find / -name mm_cfg.py
>/usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/mm_cfg.py
>/etc/mailman/mm_cfg.py
>
>on file /usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/mm_cfg.py
>https://gist.githubusercontent.com/eyeland/e33c20045867b262d1a2/raw/1bdb433403594c4f1ab2e6c6e12007c8881fefaa/gistfile1.txt
>I not see OWNERS_CAN_ENABLE_PERSONALIZATION and VERP_PERSONALIZED_DELIVERIES

OWNERS_CAN_ENABLE_PERSONALIZATION and VERP_PERSONALIZED_DELIVERIES
on your machine live in /usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/Defaults.py

But _never_ _ever_ edit Defaults.py

You want to edit /usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/mm_cfg.py and put the values
you want changed _there_.

Ok?

Then you need to go to the list Admin Non-digest options page and
set Personalize to Full Personalization.

Then you need to restart mailman.

And then, we hope, you can come back and tell us that it worked. :)

Laura