[Mailman-Users] Security patch and Mailman 2.1.20 to be released on 31 March

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Sat Mar 28 17:55:09 CET 2015

On Sat, 28 Mar 2015 13:24:25 +0100
Roland Miyamoto <roland.miyamoto at gmx.net> wrote:

Hello Roland,

>I am running Mailman 2.1.15 under Debian 7.
>Will the fix be included in the usual repository updates?

I can't  speak as an authority on either Mailman of Debian, only as a
user, but security updates are usually ported to Debian stable
(currently Wheezy/7) fairly quickly.

The Debian Security Announcement mailing list details updates/patches.
It's a fairly low traffic, announcement only list:
debian-security-announce-request at lists.debian.org?subject=subscribe

--
 Regards  _
Bet you thought you knew what I was about