[Mailman-Users] update trashed Mailman... :-/

John mailman-owner at rx7-world.net
Tue Mar 24 16:46:36 CET 2015

Applied a bunch of updates last night, including Mailman... now Mailman is
trashed again.  >:-(  I remember fixing this when I first setup Mailman, not
amused the an update "restores" the issue. Now I need to remember what I fixed
last time.

John

"Command died with status 2:
    "/usr/lib/mailman/mail/mailman post <listname>". Command output: Group mismatch
    error.  Mailman expected the mail wrapper script to be executed as group
    "mailman", but the system's mail server executed the mail script as group
    "nogroup".  Try tweaking the mail server to run the script as group
    "mailman", or re-run configure,  providing the command line option
    `--with-mail-gid=nogroup'."