[Mailman-Users] Any way to avoid "Message has implicit destination" bounces?

Wed Mar 18 13:33:11 CET 2015

On 3/18/15 2:07 AM, Jan Steinman wrote:
> We have a couple small lists that we'd like to routinely Bcc: on certain emails. But every time I do, I get the "Message has implicit destination" bounce, and then I have to go in as moderator and approve the message.
>
> I've looked through all the options, and I did Read The Fine Manual, but I see no obvious way to change this behaviour.
>
> "RTFM" with a pointer to the particular thing to read is fine!
>
>      Jan Steinman
The first item in the Privacy Options / Recipient filters
enables/disables that behavior (require_explicit_destination)

If you want to generally have this behavior, but only allow messages
destined to certain addresses be BCCed to the list, then you can add
those addresses to the second item on that page (acceptable_aliases)

--
Richard Damon