[Mailman-Users] Can't let subscriber access the archive. Help please.

Gao gao at pztop.com
Wed Mar 11 01:03:09 CET 2015

My mailman server send out a password reminder to all subscribers once a
month. On the email, it has a URL to the emembership management page
like this:

http://zeta.pztop.com/mailman/options/sj-news/gao%40pztop.com

Click this link it take you to a web page which pop up a login dialogue
window. I use the subscribers email as login name, password is from the
reminder email, but the authentication failed!

All I want is 1) subscriber should able to log in and manage his
account, and 2) the member should be able to access the archive page. I
don't know how to set this up so could some one give me a hand? Thanks a
lot.

Gao