[Mailman-Users] Bypassing Mailman 'confirmation' process

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Sun Mar 8 00:41:24 CET 2015

I recently changed a user's E-Mail address and Mailman sent a confirmation
message, which did not get delivered (I'm guessing it landed in her spam/junk
folder -- I'm pretty sure the address is correct).  Is there some way a list
admin can change a user's E-Mail address and just skip the confirmation
E-Mail.  I'm dealing with someone who might be be able to deal with the
confirmation process (it is a long story).

I know I can just delete her old subscription and create a brand new one -- is
that the only way?  That would probably lose all her old settings (if any).

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933