[Mailman-Users] ListProc to Mailman migration -- any tools or guides?

Bill.Costa at unh.edu Bill.Costa at unh.edu
Mon Mar 2 16:24:59 CET 2015

I'm going to be migrating about 400 lists with 25K subscribers
from ListProc to Mailman.  I'm looking for whatever tools I can
find to aid in the conversion process.  Of particular concern is
the creation of the replacement list in Mailman with a reasonable
mapping of the ListProc settings into equivalent Mailman
features, and of course the conversion of the subscribers.
Archive conversion would be nice too, but is a much lower
priority.

In my searching so far I've found a few bits and pieces, but
nothing comprehensive.  So before I get out the hammer and saw, I
just want to make sure I'm not missing a good resource for doing
this.

...BC

--
  Bill Costa