[Mailman-Users] Hyperkitty search not working

Shivam Shukla shivams at one.com
Tue Jul 28 06:17:30 CEST 2015

Hi,

I am using mailman3 in development mode. I have all components working
and properly running. I have setup some test mailing lists and send mails.
The issue is that i am not able to use the search feature of hyperkitty
properly. I am inserting subject and some part of body in search field
but it never give any result. Please suggest am i doing something wrong
or search feature does not work the way i am trying to use it.

Thanks