[Mailman-Users] best configuration for usenet group relay

Danil Smirnov danil at smirnov.la
Sun Jul 12 12:03:47 CEST 2015

Hi all!

I need an advice from people who have experience in Usenet group
gateway into the Mailman 2 mailing list (when this is a main purpose
of the mailling list).

AFAIK, there are no limitation on senders email in the Usenet. One can
put there any crap he wants. But I doubt that it's appropriate for
modern mail servers/services.

So we probably need to configure list as anonymous to prevent using
this fake emails in messages, but it would be great to somehow keep
users' identification strings.

What do you suggest?

Danil