[Mailman-Users] merging 2 mailing lists

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Wed Jul 8 01:05:33 CEST 2015

In a message of Tue, 07 Jul 2015 10:55:52 -0400, "Bill Cole" writes:
>> ??? There's  been major discussion about this on both lists, and
>> everybody thinks it's a wonderful idea.  Not a single objection.
>
>I am sorry. By way of explanation, it was late and I skimmed with tired
>eyes, missing the key point that these are traditional discussion lists
>rather than unidirectional broadcast lists.

Well, actually, I didn't make it clear.  The real situation is that
the recipe-list ( 2 of them) each have a reply-to:
setting for recipe-discussion (to translate from the Swedish to
the English).

So it's on the discuss side that all the agreement happened.

At any rate, the movement to a new list name went well -- and over
this evening the merging of archiving will happen.

Thank you everybody.

tack så mycket!
Laura