[Mailman-Users] Header filtering regex issue

Sibi John sjohn at mni-news.com
Tue Jul 7 13:43:31 CEST 2015

Guys,

I am not sure what I am doing wrong here with the header filter especially since I know this used to work in the past.

For one of my mailing lists, I would like to automatically discard any emails that do not from the two domains xxx and yyy listed below. The regex matches any other email address.

In my spam filter rules, this is the regex that I have and it matches perfectly.

From: .+@(?!(xxx|yyy)\.com)<mailto:.+@(?!(xxx|yyy)\.com)>.+

For some reason, it discards all email and I cannot seem to figure out what I am doing wrong. Any suggestions ?