[Mailman-Users] Unsure what to do with web page "Bug in Mailman version 2.1.20" (solved)

Teijo g.aloitus at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 11:03:06 CEST 2015

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. Checking Mailman's error log (what I never
did) was the key to the solution.

There was module named _io import error so I supposed there was
something wrong in my chrooted environment. On the basis of this question:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/23176697/importerror-no-module-named-io-in-ubuntu-14-04

I noticed that Python version of system was 2.7.6 but 2.7.3 in the
chrooted system. I have script which should keep chrooted system updated
but clearly it does not work perfectly.

On the basis of the Wiki article I added --with-cgi-gid=www-data to my
configuration options.

Best,

Teijo