[Mailman-Users] Nightly Messages Show Problems

Steve Matzura sm at noisynotes.com
Mon Jul 6 17:10:16 CEST 2015

On Sat, 04 Jul 2015 09:11:54 -0700, Mark Sapiro <mark at msapiro.net>
wrote:

>In your case, the RedHat package has modified Mailman's crontab.in to be
>a system crontab and already installed it in /etc/cron.d/.

It did, but the file is virtually empty (only three or four comment
lines warning not to edit it and that its contents is managed by
/usr/lib/mailman/cron/crontab.in). I have restarted mm thinking the
contents of crontab.in would be copied to /etc/cron.d/mailman like it
was when it lived in /var/spool/cron. Should this be done manually?