[Mailman-Users] Learning to use withlist

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sat Jul 4 16:13:18 CEST 2015

On 07/03/2015 06:52 AM, Steve Matzura wrote:

> Oh boy. Not good. Here's what I'm after finding: I want to find
> something I can use to look at a list's properties in order to
> possibly determine what is wrong with my setup that's generating the
> smtp-failure messages and generally inhibiting or prohibiting mail
> from passing through lists.

As I have tried to point out in other replies, your remaining mail
delivery problems are with your Postfix configuration. There is no point
in looking at Mailman settings until you resolve your Postfix issues.
See my replies at
<https://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2015-July/079369.html>
and <https://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2015-July/079370.html>.

Also, please post to this list from your subscribed address
<sm at noisynotes.com>. Posting from alternative addresses results in
moderation delay and possible rejection or discard of your 'non-member'
posts.