[Mailman-Users] Admin Requests Not Working

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Jan 27 22:31:59 CET 2015

On 01/27/2015 11:23 AM, Dennis Putnam wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> They both worked for me. In any case, yes I did all those things in the
> faq. However, all the requests have magically disappeared. I am thinking
> it may be a caching problem as they were gone after I logged off and
> back on. As long as I kept going to that page without a new login
> request, they stayed on the page. Shouldn't there have at least been an
> error when it tried to process requests that no longer existed?

No. The admindb CGI assumes that another moderator (or this moderator in
another browser tab or ...) handled that message and ignores the fact
that it's 'gone'.

It's hard to understand how caching would return a cached page in lieu
of the page sent by the CGI, but unless you can actually figure out how
to repeat this, we won't know what happened.