[Mailman-Users] Help Request Returning Nothing

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 25 01:16:22 CET 2015

I've recently muddled through a migration to a new server and struggled
with setting up a custom URL for templates. However, in trying to set up
the URL on a previously working "help.txt", I've apparently fouled
something up. I now get the correct URL but little else. A help request
is returning the following:

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your