[Mailman-Users] listinfo_url Wrong

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Jan 23 22:49:48 CET 2015

On 01/23/2015 01:26 PM, Dennis Putnam wrote:
> How is listinfo_url used in templates set? I am guessing I have
> something configured wrong somewhere because the templates where that is
> used has just the host name not the FQDN. Thanks.

Each piece of code that uses a template sets the replacement for that
template.

However, the good news is they all get it the same way, via the list
method GetScriptURL('listinfo', absolute=1). This in turn uses the list
attribute web_page_url which is set at list creation time from the
Defaults.py/mm_cfg.py setting for DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN filled in with the
list's url host.

See the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/mIA9> for more and how to fix it.