[Mailman-Users] Fwd: Privacy options...

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sat Feb 28 16:13:14 CET 2015

On 02/28/2015 05:24 AM, EyeLand wrote:
> Hello, I want to block subscribe for users from yahoo, what regexps I need
> to write there
> http://i10.pixs.ru/storage/8/9/9/SnimokJPG_5554142_16252899.jpg ? Thank you.

Your screen shot is of Privacy options... -> Recipient filters. This is
not what you want. You want Privacy options... -> Subscription rules
ban_list (List of addresses which are banned from membership in this
mailing list.), and what you put there is either

^.*@yahoo\.com$

If you just want to ban the yahoo.com domain, or

^.*[.@]yahoo\.com$

if you want to ban subdomains as well. See
<https://docs.python.org/2/library/re.html#regular-expression-syntax>