[Mailman-Users] northern NJ organization seeking Mailman consultant

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Feb 25 16:32:23 CET 2015

On 02/24/2015 02:41 PM, Nina Nicholson wrote:
> I'm looking for someone to help me upgrade our Mailman installation - we currently have ver.  2.1.9 which is what came with our MediaTemple DV server. This is not my area of expertise, and the consultants at MediaTemple don't want to touch it. I'm willing to negotiate a reasonable hourly rate for knowledgeable  assistance. If you're interested, please contact me off list.

Our list at <http://wiki.list.org/COM/Mailman%20consulting%20services>
is short and hasn't been updated in a long time.

Hopefully some list members will respond, and list members, if you do,
please add yourself to the page
at<http://wiki.list.org/COM/Mailman%20consulting%20services>. See the
first paragraph at <http://wiki.list.org/> about obtaining write permission.