[Mailman-Users] remove message from archive?

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Wed Feb 18 10:25:44 CET 2015

In a message of Wed, 18 Feb 2015 11:12:22 +0200, Danil Smirnov writes:
>Hi!
>
>Are there any way to remove one particular message from list archive?
>
>Thanks,
>Danil

Yes, depending on the permissions you have on your server.  If you are
running on cpanel, things are not looking good for you.  But assuming
you have the power ...

http://wiki.list.org/DOC/How%20can%20I%20remove%20a%20post%20from%20the%20list%20archive%20or%20remove%20an%20entire%20archive%3F

If you just want to edit the thing

http://wiki.list.org/DOC/How%20do%20I%20edit%20the%20archives%20of%20a%20Mailman%20list%3F

In the past, in places where I did not have the power to remove, I have
been able to replace with <this message removed> which mostly did what I
wanted.

Laura