[Mailman-Users] FW: Your confirmation is required to leave the Mailman-Users mailing list

Peter Shute pshute at nuw.org.au
Mon Feb 16 23:45:53 CET 2015

Thanks, that's most likely the answer. I've never thought to remove them other than to tidy up the message, and on some of the mail clients I use, it's so much effort that I don't bother.

I looked at messages from a couple of other mailman lists I'm on, and they don't have the unsubscribe link, so that explains why it hasn't happen with those.

Peter Shute