[Mailman-Users] Link to archive from admin interface

Manuel Goepfert manuel at escapade.ch
Tue Feb 10 17:49:27 CET 2015

Thanks Mark for the quick answer.

I forgot about that archive setting that changes the link.
Moving to private solved my problem as it indeed changed the link to the archives as expeced.

The webserver is setup properly if I want public archives. I suspect a symlink issue not allowed properly.
Will dig into that a bit further.

Anyway thanks again for the quick fix.

Regards,

Manuel