[Mailman-Users] Link to archive from admin interface

Manuel Goepfert manuel at escapade.ch
Tue Feb 10 16:07:00 CET 2015

Hi Mailman users,

I moved a list to a newer server today and was able to succesfully load the users and the private archives.

All works well except when loged in the admin interface and I want to go to the archives.
The link is not correct and point to /pipermail/mylist instead of /cgi-bin/mailman/private/mylist/

I've ran the fix URL as this was of course broken and repimported the archives with new URL.
This is the last piece that drives me crazy :)

Many thanks for your help.

Manuel