[Mailman-Users] subscribers classes?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Feb 5 03:44:53 CET 2015

On 02/04/2015 05:14 AM, Danil Smirnov wrote:
> I have an idea to create another list whose members can post to the
> first list without moderation.
> Now I can configure different welcome messages, right? :)

Yes, but how do they receive the posts from the first list?

You probably want everyone on the second list to be moderated so they
can't post there, and you probably want the second list to be in the
first list's Non-digest options -> regular_include_lists so that the
members of the second list receive posts to the first list.