[Mailman-Users] mails send from sendmail with commandline to mailman become 'Message has implicit destination'

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sun Dec 27 00:23:19 EST 2015

On 12/26/2015 08:51 PM, MichaelLeung wrote:
> i have two sendmail server ,
> i send a test mail from the same machine to these two server
> one works fine ,
> the other one 's is what we facing for .

If what you are saying here is you have two different machines and the
command

> echo "please dont reply this email" | mail -v -s 'this is a test mail' -r mailman at maillist.com mailman at maillist.com

produces a message which is accepted by Mailman when run on one machine,
but it produces a message which is held for implicit destination when
run on the other machine, that is because the 'mail' command is only
broken on the second machine.