[Mailman-Users] mails send from sendmail with commandline to mailman become 'Message has implicit destination'

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sat Dec 26 23:20:01 EST 2015

On 12/26/2015 07:58 PM, MichaelLeung wrote:
> i did not know the different between mail and sendmail
>
> i actually use mail , not sendmail, sorry
>
> for example
>
> echo "please dont reply this email" | mail -v -s 'this is a test mail'
> -r mailman at maillist.com mailman at maillist.com

So, are you saying that the message sent by the above command is held by
the list mailman at maillist.com because of implicit destination.

If that is the case, please go to the web admindb interface for the
mailman at maillist.com list, click on the message number and on the
resultan't page, select all the text in the "Message Headers:" box, copy
it and paste it into a post to this list so I can see it.