[Mailman-Users] mails send from sendmail with commandline to mailman become 'Message has implicit destination'

MichaelLeung gbcbooksmj at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 22:34:45 EST 2015

hi Mark

thanks for your reply

my issue is when i send a email by using sendmail commandline to mailist
, maillist services can not read this message correctly , the message
will become a "Message has implicit destination" warning , but it did
have a subject and i pretty sure that i have a subject and i did not use
cc or bcc .

this issue will happen if i speacified maillist name as the sender and
the recipient from the comandline , that means ,if i send it from client
, maillist service will forward it to its members as normal.