[Mailman-Users] List posts sent to AOL list subscribers bounce as undeliverable (v. 2.1.20)

Woody Mon mediamon2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 4 17:31:03 EST 2015

FYI, I'm just using a Yahoo email account (via web interface) to post to the Mailman-users list. I don't use this account for much anything else.

All posts to the list in question are moderated and almost all are sent from a Mozilla Thunderbird email client.

And almost all subscribers (including AOL subscribers) are set for digest mode.

In the list mail the from line always shows the listname at subdomain.domain1.org (not an individual email address or freemail domain)

How do I find these DMARC workarounds which you speak?