[Mailman-Users] How to prevent messages from being "held"

Ralf G. R. Bergs Ralf+MailMan at bergs.biz
Tue Aug 25 13:29:54 CEST 2015

Hi guys.

I'm struggling since a while since MailMan will sometimes put messages
into the "Held" queue even though I did my very best to set all config
options so that MailMan won't... :-(

Is there a way to once and for all forbid MailMan to put messages into
the queue so that a moderator has to deal with it?

We use MailMan as a team mailing list, and it should never happen that a
message is sitting in the queue, waiting to be released...

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

Ralf