[Mailman-Users] Why do my posts to own mailman list disappear.

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Aug 21 03:57:37 CEST 2015

On 08/20/2015 06:24 PM, Paul Arenson/tokyoprogressive wrote:
> Thank you Mark.  About Vette list, I don't know if I have shell access.  I have CPanel, and that is all I have used.  Any way to check?

On cPanel, if you can access the file system, you'll find Mailman's logs
in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/logs/.

See <http://wiki.list.org/DOC/Mailman%20and%20CPanel>.

Look at all the following settings in the list admin UI for Discard actions

Privacy options... -> Sender filters -> member_moderation_action
Privacy options... -> Sender filters -> dmarc_moderation_action
Privacy options... -> Sender filters -> discard_these_nonmembers
Privacy options... -> Sender filters -> generic_nonmember_action
Privacy options... -> Spam filters -> header_filter_rules
Content filtering -> filter_action

If there are no Discard actions in those, look at

Non-digest options -> scrub_nondigest

If this is Yes, it is possible that your posts are HTML only and being
discarded by the scrubber.