[Mailman-Users] command line get list of members moderation status?

Peter Heitzer Peter.Heitzer at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Mon Aug 3 17:54:17 CEST 2015

>>> On 08/02/2015 at 15:00, <jmck at ece.cmu.edu> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We're running Mailman 2.1.12.  We have a list that is largely moderated,
> but there is a small group of posters who should not be.  Because of the
> size of the list the Membership management forms are a little cumbersome
> for checking all of these.  Is there command line method to get a list
> of members who have their moderation flag either set, or unset if that's
> easier?  Alternatively, is there a way to list all the members of the
> list with their moderation flag as part of the output?  I did look
> around a bit, but my google mojo is failing me...
>
> Thanks in advance for any help.
You could do this with a small python script called via withlist
At http://www.msapiro.net/scripts/ there are a lot of small utility scripts.

https://www.msapiro.net/scripts/set_mod.py sets or removes the flag for given members.
If you already know the members to set moderated this would be the way to do it.

https://www.msapiro.net/scripts/list_mod.py
Lists the moderated on unmoderated members. Thats perhaps fullfills your wish best.