[Mailman-Users] Can I take a all users from all mailman lists in my domin.

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Apr 24 16:41:27 CEST 2015

On 04/24/2015 12:19 AM, Selva Gaja wrote:
> Hi,
> How can I take a all user list from all mailman lists.
> Is there any command? Please help me out.
>
> I want to all the mailman users in my domain.

To get a list by member, do

 /path/to/mailman/bin/find_member .

The dot at the end is actually a regexp that matches every member. See

 /path/to/mailman/bin/find_member --help

To get a list by list (with dupes), do

for l in `/path/to/mailman/bin/list_lists --bare`; do
  echo Members of list $l
  /path/to/mailman/bin/list_members $l
done