[Mailman-Users] Discard pending subscription requests from command line?

Tom Lieuallen toml at engr.orst.edu
Fri Apr 10 17:11:06 CEST 2015

I'm the culprit... :-)

I was getting digest; had removed any previous digests sent to me;
checked the archives and sent a mail, inappropriately tapping into that
thread.

Sorry about the confusion.  I will check the settings and bug.  And I
did really appreciate that 'list_requests' script as well; it worked great.

thank you

Tom Lieuallen