[Mailman-Users] Discard pending subscription requests from command line?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Apr 10 03:33:19 CEST 2015

On 04/09/2015 01:49 PM, Rosenbaum, Larry M. wrote:
>> On 04/09/2015 10:27 AM, Rosenbaum, Larry M. wrote:
>
>> Are you by chance getting spammed by subscription requests from a few
>> select IP's?  Maybe trying to subscribe the same email-to-text address
>> in each flood of attempts?
>
> Yes.

It is not clear where the above quoted text came from. It is not in any
of the archived messages in this thread prior to the one to which I'm
replying here.

Anyway, if yoy are geqtting spammed with web subscribes, see the
mm_cfg.py setting SUBSCRIBE_FORM_SECRET implemented in 2.1.16 and the
related SUBSCRIBE_FORM_MIN_TIME setting and the bug report at
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/mailman/+bug/1082746>.