[Mailman-Users] What would your dream Mailman web interface look like?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Apr 9 05:16:15 CEST 2015

On 04/08/2015 06:07 PM, Steven D'Aprano wrote:

> All I asked for is that Mailman's web
> UI should degrade gracefully when Javascript is turned off. Is that so
> wrong?

No it's not and Mailman's developers are highly sensitive to this.

I have not been very much involved in MM 3 development - almost not at
all outside of the core (2.1 support still takes a lot of energy and
someone has to do it) - but I can assure you that the people working on
the Postorius web UI are very much in agreement with you on this.