[Mailman-Users] Will slices ever become permanent?

Jeff Taylor shdwdrgn at sourpuss.net
Tue Apr 7 22:15:23 CEST 2015

Well that's a shame that there hasn't been any more interest.  I have a
file documenting the changes needed, which are pretty simple, so if any
interest is expressed in this thread I'll share the details.  It could
be that folks don't know the option exists, but you were a great help to
me when the original problem came up, and this has worked great in an
environment where servers can be rebooted without notice.