[Mailman-Users] Templates

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Sat Apr 4 18:59:59 CEST 2015

You need mailman 3.0.

It will be released soon.  After PyCON North America (in 2 weeks).

I am not sure if everything you want will be in there, but most of it
seems to be via a skinnable django mailman interface.  Be a tiny bit
more patient, install the new version, and, then get in on the ground
floor of new feature requests for mailman 3.x. :)

Laura Creighton

ps -- anybody know why all mail I see from people on yahoo.com (including JB
here) arrives to me as from yahoo.com.dmarc.invalid.

It very much seems to be a python.org thing, but, ah, why is python.org
seeing fit to add this stuff?