[Mailman-Users] web UI somehow has appeared broken

Danil Smirnov danil at smirnov.la
Fri Apr 3 14:48:28 CEST 2015

Hi!

I've just created new mailing list and successfully configured it through
web UI.

Now I try to change some subscribers' params on page Membership Management.

But it does not work! (No changes appear recorded after form submitting.)

I've noticed that in source of this page the form action address looks like
this:

<FORM action="http://lists.domain.net/mailman/admin/list1/members?letter=2"
method="POST" enctype="multipart/form-data">

But on same pages of lists I created before I have another code:

<FORM action="../../../admin/list2/members" method="POST"
enctype="multipart/form-data">

Taking into consideration the fact that I use https for web UI, this looks
incorrect.

Please help me to investigate this error.

TIA,
Danil