[Mailman-Users] I'd prefer clients had collapsing features, not top-post; do away with mailing list digests

David Benfell benfell at parts-unknown.org
Fri Apr 3 05:09:12 CEST 2015

Quoting Tanstaafl <tanstaafl at libertytrek.org>:

> But whatever, I stopped caring much a long, long time ago when I
> realized top-posters will never get it simply because they don't want to.

Yes, it's a hopeless battle.

The consensus on most technical lists I've seen is very strongly in
favor of bottom posting, with top-posters subject to flaming. But
outside that world, I find top-posting to be the norm. I agree with
the logic of bottom-posting, because it is--well--logical, but cannot
hope to prevail.
--
David Benfell <benfell at parts-unknown.org>