[Mailman-Users] admins

Keith Bierman khbkhb at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 21:11:50 CEST 2014

Since the messages have set forms, it should be "easy" to filter the
various  bounce and membership requests and route accordingly.

Not ideal, but as long as the ownership password(s) are not the professor's
usual passwords, he should be able to delegate to an appropriate grad
student (even if the professor insists on using his own email
account...having all administration go to a delegated email account ... or
a special forwarding account with filtered forwarding) is what I'd do in
your situation.

Keith Bierman
khbkhb at gmail.com
kbiermank AIM