[Mailman-Users] Fixing the implicit destination problems

James Nightly exim4debian at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 16:42:55 CEST 2014

Is it possible to have Mailman lists email an individual directly
instead of using an implicit destination email (for the list)? We are
getting a lot of messages blocked or ending up in spam folders.

For example, when I send an email to my_list at list.school.org all of
the 400 parents should get an email directly TO:
parent_email at gmail.com, and not TO: my_list at list.school.org

In other words I would like recipient email to be substituted by
Mailman and their email address substituted as receivers, instead of
using the implicit TO: mailing list email address.

Thanks!