[Mailman-Users] merging archive volumes

Fabian Santiago fsantiago at garden-life.org
Wed Sep 3 23:24:48 CEST 2014

Hello,

I'm running centos 6.5 x86_64, mailman v 2.1.12, along with postfix. I
use pipermail to display my list archives in a private fashion.

I originally had my archives set to monthly volumes and then after the
1st month changed it to yearly. now, when i navigate to my archives
page, i see two top level volume entries, one for the 1st month when i
had it set to monthly archiving and one for everything else.

is there anyway i can merge the two into one solid archive volume?
thanks everyone.

--

Sincerely,

- Fabian S.