[Mailman-Users] Moderator Passwords

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Sep 1 19:55:03 CEST 2014

Every time I go to provide a Moderator for one of my lists it seems
to take several tries to get the password to take.  That is I fill in
the e-mail of the moderator on the general settings page, and type in
their password on the passwords page.  Then it never seems to work
for them -- I end up changing password several times until it
eventually seems to take.

Ami I missing something?  Are there restrictions on the
password?  Does the e-mail have restrictions or qualifications?  Why
is this always so difficult?

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org