[Mailman-Users] Conceal list address?

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Mon Sep 1 03:26:09 CEST 2014

Cedric Knight writes:

 > The problem arises because it seems one of the list moderators tends to
 > approve all pending replies

If it's not practical to fire (or perhaps even identify) that
moderator, I would suggest editing the moderation template to not
include the "Discard all messages marked Defer" options.

 > What I'd like to do is rewrite From and To lines to be the
 > editorial address, like the Reply-To, so that the list address does
 > not appear in the visible headers.

One option is to enable "full personalization" in the Non-Digest
Options screen.  The subscriber's address will be substituted for the
list's posting address in the visible headers.

This is close to, but not exactly, what you asked for.  Substituting
the list's editor's address may require changes to Mailman itself.

For further advice you'll have to wait for Mark.