[Mailman-Users] [Suspected Spam] Images on iPhone's not loading

James Nightly exim4debian at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 16:00:15 CET 2014

I think the issue is dmarc_moderation_action which we use to wrap the
message or munge the headers. This works great for our Yahoo and AOL
parents -- school newsletter is not spam filtered anymore.

These messages are all HTML MIME-structured with multipart/mixed.
Its a global issue, not a single iPhone/email/user -- its everyone
with an iPhone, they can't read our newsletter. Images do not load.
I tried using Gmail app and it seems to work! iPhone Mail app does not
load images in the same message/account/phone/network.