[Mailman-Users] Server config problems

Tracey McCartney tracey at fairhousing.com
Tue Oct 14 22:15:58 CEST 2014

To follow up on this problem, I am in the process of leaving InMotion behind
because it appeared that it was going to be difficult to get the root access
I would need to read the logs and diagnose this problem.

I have almost finished moving my sites to EMWD.com, which had hosted my
large-ish listserv before I tried to consolidate everything at InMotion.  So
far so good - my lists are running well, my moderator notification problem
is fixed, and my Drupal sites appear to be running smoothly.  It will be
VERY nice if I have finally found a host where everything will run and I
don't have to split my sites among 2-3 hosts.  And Brian doesn't take 7
hours to respond to a support request. :)

Thanks to Mark and others who were willing to help me debug this thing.  In
the end I decided InMotion doesn't deserve my business if they can't support
a ubiquitous MLM that every decent cPanel host offers by default.

Tracey