[Mailman-Users] Requesting Mailman admin pages with different server domains

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Oct 3 01:07:27 CEST 2014

See the FAQs at <http://wiki.list.org/x/tIA9>,
<http://wiki.list.org/x/gIA9> and <http://wiki.list.org/x/mIA9>.

> It's like Mailman is creating absolute URLs, instead of just relative ones!?

There is a bug in Mailman versions older than 2.1.12 that caused
relative URLs to never be generated, but more likely, the issue is your
not having done the things in FAQs <http://wiki.list.org/x/gIA9> and
<http://wiki.list.org/x/mIA9>.